In a new research study by IDC on Salesforce, the International Data Corporation believes nearly 1.9M new jobs will have been created under the Salesforce ecosystem, impacting new GDP by more than $389M.
Takeaways from IDC’s research reported by techseen:
- Salesforce was the first to capitalize on cloud computing back in 2000, when it was still in a nascent concept for most.
- Cloud computing only floated above 1% of IT spending after 2009
- IT is a $2 trillion market.
- For every $1 Salesforce makes, the company’s ecosystem gains +$4.14.
- Trailblazer https://trailhead.salesforce.com/, an online learning environmentto earn in-demand Salesforce certification badges, passed the 1 million badge mark recently.
You can read the full report here and don’t forget to follow CRMD on social media or subscribe to us for more Salesforce news straight to your inbox.