In a new research study by IDC on Salesforce, the International Data Corporation believes nearly 1.9M new jobs will have been created under the Salesforce ecosystem, impacting new GDP by more than $389M.
Takeaways from IDC’s research reported by techseen:
- Salesforce was the first to capitalize on cloud computing back in 2000, when it was still in a nascent concept for most.
- Cloud computing only floated above 1% of IT spending after 2009
- IT is a $2 trillion market.
- For every $1 Salesforce makes, the company’s ecosystem gains +$4.14.
- Trailblazer https://trailhead.salesforce.com/, an online learning environmentto earn in-demand Salesforce certification badges, passed the 1 million badge mark recently.